- 1: What is a carbon footprint
- 2: Why should we shrink our footprint
- 3: Calculate your carbon footprint
- 4: Shrink that home footprint
- 5: Shrink that transport footprint
- 6: Shrink that food footprint
- 7: Shrink that goods footprint
- 8: Shrink that services footprint
- 9: Offset that footprint?
- 10: Low carbon living
I founded Shrink That Footprint in November 2012, after a long period of research. For many years I have calculated, studied and worked with carbon footprints, and Shrink That Footprint is that interest come to life.
I have an Economics degree from UCL, have previously worked as an energy efficiency analyst at BNEF and continue to work as a strategy consultant at Maneas. I have consulted to numerous clients in energy and finance, as well as the World Economic Forum.
When I’m not crunching carbon footprints you’ll often find me helping my two year old son tend to the tomatoes, salad and peppers growing in our upcycled greenhouse.